IDG cordially invites you to the iterative discourse workshop Beyond. No PowerPoints, no keynotes. But your agenda, your priorities, your European colleagues and your results.
The Beyond programme has been running successfully for the past ten years in Germany. Every year with a waitlist of participants eager to discuss, network and learn from the best of the best. For the past couple of years, participants have requested a collaboration across European borders. IDG is therefore proud and very glad to be able to offer Beyond Europe.
8 reasons to join Beyond Europe:
The workshop offers:
• An optimal process for joint development of answers to pressing issues in IT management, technology and digitization
• A highly efficient workshop process to activate the collective genius of a large group of people
• Participants get insights into new methodologies they can leverage in their own organizations to manage complexity
• Beyond has its roots in systems thinking and cybernetics and shows an effective way to manage complexity
• Participants can bring in their own issues and challenges and benefit from the ideas and insights of others
• Beyond format helps to create strong collaborative networks after the event to continue with joint projects and initiatives
• Many CIO’s attend repetitively as they believe that the Beyond event is the best workshop format they ever participated in
• An opportunity to connect with European CIOs in a relaxed setting during the evening activities
What makes Beyond Europe special?
What makes the Beyond programme so special are the participating CIOs who bring together around 1000 years of professional experience from very diverse backgrounds. Beyond is unique and connects you and your experiences in an equally efficient as entertaining way with your peers.
Beyond Europe is an invite-only event. Apply for one of only 30 seats.
The key question and topics of Beyond are collectively decided between our Partners, Senior Moderators and CIO Editors. The discussions cover all the different aspects of the topics in small groups.
The participants will be supported by experienced moderators and informed about the work of all parallel working groups.
Together, this creates action stimuli for the transformation of companies towards customer-centric enterprises.
The wonderful Hotel Arts, overseeing the Catalan capital from its top-floor with its exclusive workshop facilities, will be our inspiring environment to widen your perspective to go Beyond. For sure.